A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user's device when accessing certain websites that stores and retrieves information about browsing activity on your computer.
Cookies allow this website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the decisions and habits of the user. Some of the cookies used on this website are necessary for its operation.
Depending on how long they remain active, Cookies can be divided into session or persistent cookies.
• First party cookies are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain managed by the website editor and are used to provide the service requested by the user.
• Third-party cookies are sent to the user's device from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website editor, but by another organization that handles the data obtained from the cookies.
Regarding their purpose, the types of cookies are:
• Technical cookies: Technical cookies allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different service options found there.
• Profiling cookies: Profiling cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria on the user's device such as language, configuration, etc.
• Analytical Cookies: Analytical cookies allow the website owner to track and analyze user behavior on the websites to which they are linked. The information collected is used to measure activity on websites and to create user browsing profiles, with the aim of introducing improvements.
• Advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the advertising spaces that the editor places on the website to be managed in the most efficient way possible.
The user can consult and configure the website cookies managed by the website editor in Cookie settings
The user must bear in mind that although cookies may be configured, certain cookies are necessary and must be installed to ensure correct access and use of the website, these cookies do not require the consent of the user or their management.
Most browsers currently allow the user to choose whether to accept cookies and what types. These settings are generally found in the "settings" or "preferences" in your browser menu.
Depending on the browser used by the user and its functionalities used, it may involve the installation of cookies that are considered Third Party cookies. For example, in case the user chooses the Google browser and uses its full website translation tool, Google installs its own cookies on the user's computers that are not managed by the website editor and has no responsibility for they. The configuration of the browser cookies must be done by the user directly on the browser's website.
These are the instructions to change the cookie settings in the main browsers:
Information about cookies for Internet Explorer.
Information about cookies for Mozilla Firefox.
Information about cookies for Opera.
Information about cookies for Google Chrome.
Information about cookies for Safari.
More information about cookies and how to block them at www.allaboutcookies.org, www.youronlinechoices.eu. For any questions or comments about the cookies on this website, you should contact email@example.com as a web editor or as a web service provider by email.